Rules are in place to ensure a fair, safe, and enjoyable experience for everyone.
G E N E R A L
Any activity not listed here, but that staff seems as harmful to the server or the players, can be punishable.
Knowing a player is breaking a rule and not reporting may get you punished.
If you are unsure on a staff member's action taken against you or need clarification on any rule, please make a ticket on our discord server.
All rules are subject to change at any time.
These rules apply to all platforms.
1.0 Alt accounts are NOT allowed.
• One account per player of any version is allowed.
• No account sharing, account sharing is multiple players use a single account.
1.1 Do NOT bypass a mute. This will result in a ban for the rest of your mute.
• Sharing text with other players using books, named items, or signs is considered bypassing a mute.
1.2 Trapping players is not allowed.
• Trapping a player in a place they cannot get out of is not allowed, this includes nether portal trapping.
• Tricking a player into teleporting to you when you are in an unsafe location is not allowed.
1.3 No modifications that provide an advantage over a vanilla client.
• Anything that gives you an advantage over others is not allowed. If unsure, make a Ticket BEFORE you use a Modification not listed here:
• Auto clickers are not allowed.
• X-Ray is not allowed, as well as any similar ability to view a block type through others that bypass Vanilla Resource Packs.
• Badlion Client
• Lunar Client
• Minor aesthetic modifications
• Litematica may only be used for visual changes such as a schematic outline. You may not use features that help you place and break blocks.
1.4 No non-human activity.
• Any AFK (away from keyboard) method is NOT allowed. If unsure, make a Ticket BEFORE you use a Method not listed here.
• Being AFK is allowed within an active and open window of Minecraft.
• Non-human activity is any activity where a gameplay action such as killing mobs, moving around, or mining is executed without a human performing those actions.
• You cannot use a non-human activity even while being present at the client.
• You must be able to respond to a staff member promptly, staff discretion can and will be used in times.
• 3rd party software such as auto clickers
• Hardware exploits such as unplugging a mouse to continue inputs
• Physical objects such as weights or tape
• An AFK machine such as an AFK pool
• Using things such as F3 + T to auto click
• Bypassing the AFK kick.
1.5 No exploiting any bugs or glitches.
• Exploiting any bugs or glitches is not allowed, if found report it to a staff member privately.
• Exploiting is to selfishly take advantage of someone in order to profit from them or otherwise benefit oneself, if unsure, ask a staff member before you act.
1.6 Do not impersonate other players.
• Using /nick to impersonate others.
• You may be asked by a staff member to undo this, punishment will occur with failure to comply.
1.7 Lagging out/Creating lag machines is not allowed.
• Creating Redstone contraptions that lag the server out is not allowed. Any other way found to lag out the server is not allowed. This includes overkill/huge redstone machines.
• A redstone generator on Skyblock with 100+ pistons, note that this is only an example. What is labeled as a lag machine/overkill redstone machine is decided by the staff member handling the case.
• Creating a flying machine is not allowed.
• Flying machines are mechanisms that use slime blocks and/or honey blocks, redstone blocks, observers, and pistons to move a structure of blocks in one or more directions, moving freely through air or water without support. Staff discretion will be used for any attempt to bypass this rule.
1.8 Any form of butterfly or drag clicking is not allowed.
• Drag clicking is disallowed as well as butterfly clicking. Note that jitter clicking is allowed.
These rules apply to all platforms.
1.9 No Advertising.
• No advertising other servers or products in any capacity.
2.0 Trading in-game items or in-game money for real life money or items is not allowed.
• Any trading of in-game things for real-life items/money is not allowed.
• You may only trade in-game items for credits purchasable on https://store.savercraft.net/.
2.1 Keep chat appropriate.
• No toxicity.
• Keep global-chat and discord strictly English. Staff monitor this 24/7 and will use their discretion if an offense is present.
• No harsh/offensive language. We have an anti-swear, bypassing this will be punished.
• No homophobic or racial slurs, anything along these lines will result in an instant ban.
• Keep the chat a nice place for everyone.
2.2 Avoid spam.
• No spamming, such as repeating a message or series of nonsense letters more than once.
• No over excessively advertising player warps or anything along those lines.
2.3 English only.
• Keep global chat English only. Use other chats like island chat or the message function if you wish to speak another language to someone. Breaking any other rules in another language can and will be punished accordingly.
2.4 No sharing information of other players.
• Any sharing of another person’s personal info like names, phone numbers, IPs, contact info, and personal issues will result in a permanent ban.
2.5 No Abusing players.
• Harassing other players that have asked you to stop will result in an immediate one-day mute.
2.6 Do not make any references to Nazi Germany or other similar events/regimes.
• Do not make references to Nazi Germany, like swastikas. Staff discretion will be used.
2.7 Do not discuss the personal punishments of other players.
• Disclosing or discussing the punishments of other players is not allowed in any form to those not involved, like the public.
2.8 Do not use any racist or inappropriate skins.
• Do not use skins that show nudity, racism, or anything staff sees as offensive, Staff discretion will be used.
These rules apply to Survival and Skyblock.
2.9 Griefing is not allowed.
• Placing blocks where you are not allowed (Block glitching).
• Placing blocks in a protected area to move yourself is not allowed (Spawn, Arena, Claims, Islands).
• Breaking blocks where you are not allowed.
• Killing animals/mobs that are not yours.
• Taking from containers that are not yours. (Still considered stealing if the area is unclaimed and the theft reported.
3.0 Scamming/Stealing is not allowed.
• Making fake trades where you do not deliver on the item and or money after the receiver gives you their item and or money.
• Note that Boss Loot does NOT belong to the Summoner, or Killer, but to whomever Picks it up first. The Summoner, or Killer, may request the item, but hold no ownership of it. If the person who Picked it up wishes to keep it, staff will not enforce them to give it up.
3.1 Do not use items listed on Auction House to advertise or harass.
• Renaming an item, for example, a paper named /pw Savercraft is not allowed.
• This includes the [item] function, any offense or advertisement is not allowed.
3.2 Gambling is not allowed.
• Gambling is any player-run interaction, mechanism or transaction that includes an entry cost from a player, and a chance for that player to win any form of prize or money of lesser intrinsic value. Staff discretion will be used to determine Gambling or Intrinsic value, so feel free to make a ticket to explain your system before you implement it to be sure.
3.3 Staff Discretion.
• Staff are allowed to break off of these rules to issue a punishment. Staff discretion is the freedom to decide what should be done in a particular situation. Staff will almost always seek a second staff for their opinion before making a decision, and any issue of staff discretion may result in a rule change, or come up again in future.